Patients with persistently abnormal urinalysis or creatinine should have a urine protein/creatinine ratio or 24-hour proteinuria [test], urine microscopy, renal ultrasound, and be considered for biopsy referral," Dr.
What does UP/C stand for?
UP/C stands for Urine Protein/Creatinine (ratio)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 198 other meanings of UP/C in our Acronym Attic
- University of the Philippines Circle of Engineering Students
- University of the Philippines, Institute for Small-Scale Industries
- Universal Plug and Play (Microsoft)
- Unit Personnel and Tonnage Table (US DoD)
- University Partnership for Health Informatics (Minnesota)
- Unitary Pre-Coded Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiple Access
- University of the Phippines-Philippine General Hospital
- Uppper Perkiomen Parents of Special Education Students (Red Hill, PA)
- User Plane Service Access Point
- University of Pennsylvania Smell Identification Test
- Unwinding Protein 1
- Urine Protein 1
- Up to You
- Universal Printer, Pre- and Postprocessing Interface
- Ukrainian Planetariums Association
- Ukrainskaya Povstancheskaya Armiya (pro-Nazi WWII organization in Ukraine; Ukraine Rebel Army)
- Ultimate Players Association
- Ultra Port Architecture (High Bandwidth for Display)
- Ultraperforming Algorithm
- Un Paso Adelante (Spanish TV drama)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Is the spot urine protein/creatinine ratio better than 24-hour urine total protein?
Quantitation of proteinuria in kidney transplant patients: accuracy of the urine protein/creatinine ratio.