Is there evidence that urine drug tests are changing behavior?
What does UDT stand for?
UDT stands for Urine Drug Test
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UDT
We have 45 other meanings of UDT in our Acronym Attic
- Undescended Testicles
- União Democrática Timorense (Timor Democratic Union, East Timor)
- Uniform Data Transfer (COM-based technologies)
- Union des Travailleurs (French: Union Workers)
- Unit Data Message (SS7)
- United Dominions Trust Ltd (UK)
- Universal Data Translator (modeling and simulation)
- Unstructured Data Structure
- Upper Dublin Township (Pennsylvania)
- Uridine Diphosphate-N-Acetylgulucosamine Transferase
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million urine drug tests reveal an 18% jump in opiate-positives in the general U.
13) to investigate the possibility of a positive urine drug test as a result of daily ingestion of various amounts of these "new" preparations, with total daily doses of THC ranging from 0.
But, more than one court has struck down a random urine drug test requirement for correctional officers in state prisons, which suggests that the "public safety" exception to the cause requirement may be narrowly defined.