Measurement of 24-h urinary potassium excretion would establish excessive loss most definitively, but this procedure was not done owing to rapid initiation of potassium supplementation, which could confound the result.
What does UKV stand for?
UKV stands for Urinary Potassium Excretion
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UKV
We have 3 other meanings of UKV in our Acronym Attic
- University of Kuopio (Finland)
- United Kingdom Ultimate Association
- United Kingdom United Front (gaming)
- United Kingdom Unionist Party
- United Kingdom Usability Professionals Association
- United Kingdom-United States of America
- United Kingdom Unix User Group
- Ultra Kratki Valovi (Slovenian: Ultra Short Waves; radio)
- Union Krankenversicherung AG (Germany)
- United Korean Voice (University of California, Los Angeles)
- United Kingdom Vineyards Association
- Upper Kanawha Valley Enterprise Community
- United Kingdom Vocational Qualifications Reform Programme (est. 2005)
- Ultimate Killer Virus Vaccine
- Ultrakurzwelle (radio band 30-300 MHz, German)
- Uninfested Kano-White Cowpea (nutrition)
- United Kingdom Wrestling
- Uniwersytetu Kazimierza Wielkiego (Polish: University of Casimir the Great; Bydgoszsz, Poland)
- Urbach Kahn & Werlin LLP
- United Kingdom Warehousing Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
These results were accompanied by a striking increase in fractional urinary potassium excretion from 0.