Data from the latest consensus of the International Continence Society (ICS), the International Consultation on Incontinence (ICI), the International Urogynecological Association (IUGA), the American Urological Association (AUA), the European Association of Urology (EAU), the Urinary Incontinence Treatment Network (UITN), the Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Canada (SOGC) and the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) were also incorporated.
What does UITN stand for?
UITN stands for Urinary Incontinence Treatment Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United Internet Team Germany (German America's Cup challenger)
- US - Israel Telecom Gateway
- Understanding Islam through Hadis (publication; Voice of India)
- University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (Ilorin, Nigeria)
- United Image Technologies, Inc. (Orlando, Florida)
- Universal Internet Television Interface (entertainment media; Visual Information Service Corporation)
- Using Information Technology-Intensive Course (East Tennessee State University)
- United Italian Trading Malaysia
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (Malaysian public higher educational institution)
- University of Information Technology and Management (est. 1996; Poland)
- Union of Incoming Tour Operators (Armenia)
- Urban Indian Tribal Organization (est. 1998)
- Union International des Transports Public (French: International Union of Public Transport)
- Universe in the Park (astronomy; various locations)
- User Interfaces for Theorem Provers (workshop)
- Unemployment Insurance Tax Report
- Uniform Interagency Trust Rating System
- Unemployment Insurance Tax System (Iowa)
- Unione Italiana di Tiro a Segno (Italy)
- University Information Technology Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Richter and her associates in the Urinary Incontinence Treatment Network found.
Of the most notable recent findings (level I evidence) regarding urodynamic studies published by the Urinary Incontinence Treatment Network, it is important to cite: (1) the lack of correlation between measures of urethral function (Valsalva leak point pressure [VLPP] and urethral pressure profile [UPP]) with subjective or objective measures of urinary incontinence severity,[sup.