For purposes of the analysis, chronic kidney disease was defined by a urinary albumin-to-creatinine ratio of at least 30 mg/g with an estimated glomerular filtration rate (eGFR) of 60 mL per min/1.
What does UACR stand for?
UACR stands for Urinary Albumin-to-Creatinine Ratio
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UACR
- University Avenue Corridor Plan (Las Cruces, NM)
- University of Alaska Corporate Programs
- University of Appalachia College of Pharmacy (Oakwood, VA)
- University of Arizona Challenge Program
- Upland Agriculture and Conservation Project
- Upper Airway Closing Pressure
- Utah Association of Chiropractic Physicians
- Unaccompanied Alien Child Protection Act
- Utah Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Upper Arm Circumference Relaxed
- Utah Air Conservation Rules
- Utah Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Ukrainian Agency on Copyright and Related Rights
- União de Associações do Comércio E Serviços (Portugal)
- Uninterruptible AC Supply
- United Achievers' Community Services (Canada)
- University American College Skopje (Macedonia)
- Unloaded Ambulatory Control Subjects
- Unrestricted Ambulatory Control Subjects
- Unsupplemented Ambulatory Control Subjects
Samples in periodicals archive:
Researchers found that participants with a urinary albumin-to-creatinine ratio of >5 mcg/ mg at the start of the study experienced cognitive decline at a rate two to seven times faster in all cognitive measures than that attributed to aging alone.
Julie Lin of Brigham and Women's Hospital) and colleagues found that participants with low urinary albumin-to-creatinine ratio experienced cognitive decline at a rate 2 to 7 times faster in all cognitive measures than that attributed to aging alone over an average 6 years of follow-up.