SAN DIEGO -- Patients with type 2 diabetes and severe vitamin D deficiency face a twofold increased risk of all-cause mortality, independent of urinary albumin excretion rate and conventional cardiovascular risk factors, results from a long-term observational study showed.
What does UAER stand for?
UAER stands for Urinary Albumin Excretion Rate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UAER
We have 1 other meaning of UAER in our Acronym Attic
- United Arab Emirates Ice Hockey Association
- Uluslararasi Atom Enerjisi Kurumu (Turkish)
- United Association of Equipment Lessors
- United Arab Emirates
- Universidad Autonoma del Estado de Mexico (Spanish: Autonomous University of the State of Mexico; Mexico)
- Universities Allied for Essential Medicines
- Utah Association of Emergency Medical Technicians
- Utah Association of Educational Office Professionals
- Undergraduate Academic Enrichment Program (University of North Florida)
- Unserved Areas Electrification Programme (Guyana)
- Urinary Aldosterone Excretion Rate
- Ultraslan Eyüp Sultan (Turkish web forum)
- Unified Agricultural Extension System
- United Arab Emirates Scouts
- United Automotive Electronic System Co, Ltd
- Unlimited Access Educational Services
- Utah Agricultural Experiment Station
- Unidad Administrativa Especial del Sistema de Parques Nacionales Naturales (Colombia)
- United Arab Emirates University
- Utah Association for the Education of Young Children
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAN DIEGO--Adults with type 2 diabetes and severe vitamin D deficiency face a twofold increased risk of all-cause mortality, independent of urinary albumin excretion rate and conventional cardiovascular risk factors, results from a long-term observational study showed.
It has also been defined as a urinary albumin excretion rate between 20 and 200 mg/min in an overnight or 24-h sample on at least two of three occasions within a period of 6 months (6).
Eight month correction of hyperglycemia in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus is associated with a significant and sustained reduction of urinary albumin excretion rates in patients with microalbuminuria.