CONCLUSIONS: Results suggest that a Cd-mediated increase in urinary albumin excretion is reversible upon substantial reduction of exposure.
What does UAE stand for?
UAE stands for Urinary Albumin Excretion (medical)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UAE
We have 76 other meanings of UAE in our Acronym Attic
- Union des Avocats Européens (French: European Lawyer's Union)
- United American Empire
- United Arab Emirates
- United Army of Entropia (gaming)
- United Aromatherapy Effort
- Universal Amiga Emulator
- Université Abdelmalek Essaadi (Moroccan university)
- Unix Amiga Emulator
- Unrecoverable Application Error
- Unusable Amiga Emulator
- URL Action Editor
- Uterine Artery Embolization (medical procedure)
- Ukrainian-American Environmental Association (Takoma Park, MD)
- Utah Art Education Association (Springville, UT)
- Unidad Administrativa Especial de Aeronáutica Civil (Spanish: Special Administrative Unit of Civil Aeronautics; Colombia)
- United Arab Emirates Air Force
- United Arab Emirates Air Force and Air Defence
- United Arab Emirates Basketball Association
- United Arab Emirates Boxing Association
- University Academic Ethics Committee (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Urinary albumin excretion is associated with renal functional abnormalities in a nondiabetic population.
72 micromol/L) and higher urinary albumin excretion levels (11 vs.
The increased carotid intimamedia thickness (CIMT) was associated with presence of proliferative retinopathy, macroalbuminuria, increased urinary albumin excretion, and duration of diabetes.
No differences in urinary albumin excretion were seen.
The eGFR significantly declined in all cases combination > telmisartan > ramipril and urinary albumin excretion was significantly decreased in all groups combination > telmisartan > ramipril.
18) (2) A meta-analysis with a pooled N = 108 and follow-up times ranging from nine to 33 months showing that protein restriction among insulin-dependent diabetics reduced the decline in GFR or urinary albumin excretion or creatinine clearance.
In addition the researchers randomly selected a group of 255 donors from the list and measured the glomerular filtration rate (GFR) and urinary albumin excretion and assessed the prevalence of hypertension, general health status, and quality of life in a randomly selected group of 255 donors from 2003 through 2007.