More cost-effective urinalysis testing Faced with prospective payment regulations, increased laboratory utilization, and decreases in personnel, lab directors and supervisors must device innovative methods to cope.
What does U/A stand for?
U/A stands for Urinalysis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of U/A
We have 25 other meanings of U/A in our Acronym Attic
- Unicast Routing Table Manager
- Unclassified Sensitive
- Undergraduate Student Training in Academic Research
- Uplink Time Difference of Arrival (mobile phone location technology)
- User to User
- Upper Hatch Undogged Time Delay
- Upper Hatch Unlatched Auxiliary
- Upper Hatch Unlatched Time Delay
- Under Agreement (legal)