Glycine (culture grade) was purchased from Fisher Scientific, and uridine diphosphate glucose (UDPGlc) (disodium salt from Saccharomyces cerevisiae) and all other chemicals were obtained from Sigma.
What does UDPG stand for?
UDPG stands for Uridine Diphosphate Glucose (biochemistry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UDPG
- Union of Disabled People in Bulgaria (Sofia, Bulgaria)
- United Democratic Party of Belarus
- UNIVAC Data Processing Center
- Universal Digital Portable Communications
- Upper Delaware Preservation Coalition (Narrowsburg, NY)
- Utah Democratic Progressive Caucus
- Union pour la Democratie et la Paix en Cote d' Ivoire (French: Union for Democracy and Peace in the Ivory Coast)
- Union Du Peuple Flamand (French: Flemish People's Union; Lille, France)
- University Drug Policy Forum (email discussion list)
- Ulster Damp Proofing Group (UK)
- Uridine Diphosphate Glucuronyltransferase
- User Datagram Protocol / Internet Protocol (usually seen as UDP/IP)
- Ulang Dan Produksi Kompos (Indonesian: Recycling and Compost Production Program)
- United Disabled Persons of Kenya (Nairobi, Kenya)
- United Distributors Pakistan Limited (est. 1985)
- Upper Dublin Public Library (Fort Washington, PA)
- Utah Defensive Pistol League (Orem, UT)
- Unicenter Database Performance Management (software)
- User Dialog Perl Module (Object-Oriented Perl interface; programming)
- Underage Drinking Prevention Program (Travis County, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Synthesis of glycogen from uridine diphosphate glucose in liver.