What does UMP stand for?
UMP stands for Urgences Médicales de Paris (French emergency doctors' association)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UMP
We have 108 other meanings of UMP in our Acronym Attic
- Union pour un Mouvement Populaire (French: Union for A Popular Movement, political party)
- Unique Marketing Perception
- Unit Maintenance Profile
- United Music Publishers Ltd.
- Universal Machine Pistol (Heckler & Koch)
- Universal Machinenpistole
- Upper Mantle Project (seismology)
- Upper Merion and Plymouth Railroad Company
- Upward Mobility Program
- Urban Management Program (various organizations)
- Uridine 5'-Monophosphate
- User Management Portal
- United Medical Protection/Australasian Medical Insurance Limited
- Unrestricted Moeller-Plesset 2nd-Order (Perturbation Theory)
- Unrestricted Moeller-Plesset 4th-Order (Perturbation Theory with) Single, Double, Triple, and Quadruple (excitations)
- Underground Mining Permit Application
- Uniform Marital Property Act
- United Merchant Processing Association
- University Marketing Professionals Association
- University Medical Practice Associates