In the developing kidney, GATA3 is expressed in the ureteric bud along the branching process that gives rise to the collecting system of the definitive kidney, as well as in the glomerular mesangium and adjacent endocapillary cells.
What does UB stand for?
UB stands for Ureteric Bud
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UB
We have 14 other meanings of UB in our Acronym Attic
- University of Bremen (Germany)
- University of Bridgeport
- University of Buffalo
- Unknown Beyond (anime site)
- Unlicensed Band
- Unlimited Budget
- Unterbezirk (part of Social Democratic Party of Germany)
- Upper Bound
- Upward Bound (federally funded high school program)
- Urantia Book
- Urinary Bladder
- Urner Barry Publications, Inc.
- Uniform Billing Form (claims)
- Universal Billing 1992 (medical)
- un-Weighted Fourier Series Representation
- upper bank of the lateral sulcus (section of human brain)
- You Be Too
- Universal Bond 3
- Unemployment Benefit form 40
- Bibliotheek van de Universiteit van Amsterdam
Samples in periodicals archive:
The kidney derives from the nephric ridge of the intermediate mesoderm where the pro-nephric duct elongates to form the Wolffian duct, which in turn gives rise to the ureteric bud and sets the stage for condensation of metanephric mesenchyme and mesynchemal-to-epithelial cell transition.
The most probable cause of crossed renal ectopy was abnormal development of the ureteric bud during the fourth to eighth weeks of gestation.
GDNF stimulates ureteric bud outgrowth and enhances survival of ureteric bud cells in vitro.