The patients were questioned on a scale of spirituality behaviours and attitudes, and their responses were correlated to dialysis-related blood levels, including blood urea nitrogen (BUN), lymphocytes, albumin, phosphorus, parathyroid hormone (PTH), and urea reduction ratio.
What does URR stand for?
URR stands for Urea Reduction Ratio (urinary dialysis laboratory data)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of URR
We have 24 other meanings of URR in our Acronym Attic
- Unconstrained Requirements Report
- Underground Railroad
- Unexpired Risk Reserve
- Union Railroad Company
- Unit Readiness Report
- Unpaid Return Rate
- Unresourced Requirement
- Unscheduled Removal Rate
- Upper Hatch Rail Retracted Auxiliary
- Upstream Regulatory Region (human papillomavirus)
- User Readiness Review
- Utilities External Review (board)
- Upper Hatch Rail Retracted Auxiliary Time Delay
- Upper Rail Retracted Auxiliary
- Urban and Regional Regeneration Bulletin (UK)
- Ubon Rice Research Center (Thailand)
- United Resource Recovery Corporation (recycling company)
- Upland Rice Research Consortium (various nations)
- Urban Recreation Research Center (est. 1998)
- Utilities Rate Review Council (Nunavut, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Laboratory QA programs, however, deal only with measured tests, and thus QA procedures are not applied for most calculated tests, such as measurement of LDL, total globulins, unconjugated bilirubin, creatinine clearance, urea reduction ratio, corrected total calcium, international normalized ratio, plasma osmolality, and anion gap, for which the test results are not measured directly but are calculated based on relationships between measured values (1).