pylori infection proven by at least two positive results for the urea test, histology, and urea breath test.
What does UBT stand for?
UBT stands for Urea Breath Test (diagnosing procedure)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UBT
We have 53 other meanings of UBT in our Acronym Attic
- Ultimate Blackjack Tour
- Ultimate Bubble Trap (Al's Hobbies)
- Unincorporated Business Tax (New York, NY)
- Union Bank & Trust (Lincoln, NE)
- Unit Business Team
- United Business Technologies
- Universal Bus Transceiver
- Universal Business Team
- Universiteti Për Biznes Dhe Teknologji (Albanian: University for Business and Technology)
- Upper Bound Theorem (mathematics)
- User-Based Tracking
- Uintah Basin Telecommunications Association, Inc. (Utah)
- Uniform Business Trust Act (now Uniform Statutory Trust Act)
- Union Bible Training Center (Mongolia)
- United Brain Tumour Campaign (UK)
- Urinary Bladder Transitional Epithelium
- UNISA Broad Transformation Forum
- Upstream Binding Transcription Factor
- UBA Technology, Inc (stock symbol)
- Ultimate Baseball the Game
Samples in periodicals archive:
92% Groups A and B also showed reduced urea breath test values which correspond to a reduced bacterial load.
0 % when compared to a combination reference method that includes the urea breath test and the HM-CAP (R) test.
pylori was confirmed by endoscopic examination and a urea breath test.
Urea breath tests are at least 90 percent accurate for diagnosing the bacteria and are particularly suitable to follow-up treatment to see if bacteria have been eradicated.
SAN DIEGO -- The capsule urea breath test is more accurate than conventional endoscopic testing and serology for diagnosing Helicobacter pylori infection, results of a study of 100 patients showed.