This next generation software tool incorporates all three urban water cycle services - potable, waste and stormwater - within a single framework.
What does UWC stand for?
UWC stands for Urban Water Cycle
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UWC
We have 60 other meanings of UWC in our Acronym Attic
- United World Chart (popular music ranking)
- United World Colleges (international college network)
- Universal Wireless Communications
- Universal Wireless Consortium
- University of the Western Cape (RSA)
- University of Wales, Cardiff (institution of higher education in Cardiff, Wales, UK)
- University of Wisconsin Colleges
- University Writing Center
- University Writing Committee (various locations)
- Urban Water Council
- United Way of Central Alabama (Birmingham, AL)
- United Way of the Capital Area
- United World College of the Atlantic (Wales, UK)
- University of the Western Cape
- University of the Western Cape Aquatics (Belleville, Western Cape, South Africa)
- University of Washington Consulting Association
- Upper West Commerce Association (Ghana)
- Utah Wrestling Coaches Association (West Jordan, UT)
- United World College of the Adriatic (Italy)
- Underwater Coincidence Counter (plutonium emissions)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coverage progresses from the urban water cycle and govnernance and planning, through urban water hydrology, water supply and demand, drainage systems, environmental impacts of urbanization, simulation and optimization techniques, and urban water infrastructure.
Also held for the first time in Singapore is the workshop on new concepts in integrated management of the urban water cycle jointly organised by UNESCO-IHE Institute for Water Education, Asian Development Bank and PUB, Singapore's national water agency.