Partners for the event include the city's Aboriginal Services, Canadian Red Cross, Chinatown, the Elizabeth Fry Society, Institute for the Advancement of Aboriginal Women and the Urban Society for Aboriginal Youth.
What does USAY stand for?
USAY stands for Urban Society for Aboriginal Youth (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of USAY
- United Service and Allied Workers (of Rhode Island)
- United States Allround Weightlifting Association
- United States American Wolfdog Association (Washington, PA)
- United States Association of Wingshooting Archers
- United States Army War College
- United States Army War College Distance Education Course
- United States Army Waterways Experiment Station
- United States of America Wushu Kung Fu (Baltimore, MD)
- United States Army Warrant Officers Association
- United States Advocates for Youth
- United States Army Yuma Proving Ground (Arizona; also see YPG)
- Ultimate Sound Bank
- Ultrasound-Guided Aspiration Biopsy
- Unicode Subset Bitfield
- Unified S-Band (satellite technology)
- Unified Security Budget
- Union of Scientists in Bulgaria (est. 1944)
- Union Savings Bank (various locations)
- Union Sportive de Brillon (French: Brillon Sports Union; Brillon, France)
- Unione Sindacale di Base (Italian: Basic Trade Union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A number of organizations were involved in co-ordinating the annual education symposium and career expo, including SAIT's Chinook Lodge Aboriginal Resource Centre, the Calgary Board of Education, the Calgary Roman Catholic Separate School District, Alberta College of Art and Design, Bow Valley College, Mount Royal College, the University of Calgary and the Urban Society for Aboriginal Youth.