City of Kuopio urban service area maintenance, the promotion of welfare service area, as well as state central request an offer the West region (NeulamEnki, SEnrkiniemi, SEnrkilahti, LevEnnen, Needle Lake, JynkkEn) Street and park management, sports facilities, as well as state center for real estate outside the regions of summer and winter maintenance.
What does USA stand for?
USA stands for Urban Service Area
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of USA
We have 578 other meanings of USA in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Secure Access (Universal Secure Access Card Identifier)
- Universal Service Agency (South Africa)
- Universal Surety of America (Dallas, TX)
- Universities Safety Association
- University of South Alabama
- University of South Australia
- Unix System Admin
- Unstable Angina
- Unusually Sensitive Area (environmental)
- Upsilon Sigma Alpha (honor society)
- US Airways, Inc. (ICAO code)
- USA Network (cable network channel)
- Utah State Archives
- Utilization, Support, & Accountability
- You Suck Ass
- United States Army Communications-Electronics Engineering Installation Agency
- United States Army Computer Systems Support & Evaluation Command
- Uniting and Strengthening America By Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001 (US legislation)
- Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001
- United States Army Retired
Samples in periodicals archive:
Small cells are therefore a tremendous opportunity for operators to cost-effectively expand their networks, whether in outdoor urban settings, or more remote, urban service areas and bringing the base station closer to the user.
Plan Amendment Processing: The exception from the twice a year limitation on plan amendments for the CIE update was reworded, and a new exception was created for--and streamlined process applied to--any amendment that designates an urban service area as a SB 360 TCEA and area exempt from DRI review.
Violation of state natural resources effluent permits could result in large financial penalties to the sewer district, and ultimately, to Pleasant Oaks rate payers who live within the urban service area and are connected to the sewer.
The policy favored by most counties was the more flexible urban service area.
The town is a mix of agricultural areas and an urban service area (bordering Madison) which houses most of the residential population.
Most of Yankee's older infrastructure is located in urban service areas in the cities of Stamford, Norwalk, Waterbury and Meriden.
Two of these HMOs have submitted Medicare risk applications for urban service areas, and another is preparing such an application.