He served as WCC executive secretary for Urban Rural Mission, and as general secretary of the National Council of Churches of Kenya, and helped reorganize the Zimbabwe Christian Council after independence.
What does URM stand for?
URM stands for Urban Rural Mission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of URM
We have 43 other meanings of URM in our Acronym Attic
- Unified Records Management
- Unified Relationship Matrix (computing)
- Unified Resource Management
- Union Rescue Mission (Los Angeles, CA)
- Universal Recovery Methodology
- Universal Retention Mechanism
- Universal Router Module (Cisco)
- Unreinforced Masonry
- Urban Renaissance Man
- Urban Risk Management
- Urgently Required Materials
- Urzad Rady Ministrow (Polish: The Office of the Council of Ministers)
- Utility and Recurring Maintenance (finance)
- Uþsienio Reikalø Ministerija (Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Lithuania)
- Ubiquitin-Related Modifier 1
- Underground Radioactive Materials Area
- University Research Magazine Association
- Upper Relevant Maximum Amount (corporate tax policy; UK)
- Usher's Road Maintenance Association (St. Mary's County, Maryland)
- Utilities Replacement and Modification Accord
Samples in periodicals archive:
Maybee led a workshop on the Gospel in the context of social justice and connected with international members of the Urban Rural Mission (URM), a WCC social and economic justice program.