Final conclusions" by the Conference also stressed issues to be considered in HFA2, notably climate resilience, strengthening infrastructure, urban risk management and resilient cities, cross cutting: Legislation and regulatory mechanisms, strengthening engagement of academia and science in support of DRR actions, and the need for a strong HFA2.
What does URM stand for?
URM stands for Urban Risk Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of URM
We have 43 other meanings of URM in our Acronym Attic
- Unidad Residencial Montserrat (Madrid, Spain)
- Unified Records Management
- Unified Relationship Matrix (computing)
- Unified Resource Management
- Union Rescue Mission (Los Angeles, CA)
- Universal Recovery Methodology
- Universal Retention Mechanism
- Universal Router Module (Cisco)
- Unreinforced Masonry
- Urban Renaissance Man
- Urban Rural Mission
- Urgently Required Materials
- Urzad Rady Ministrow (Polish: The Office of the Council of Ministers)
- Utility and Recurring Maintenance (finance)
- Uþsienio Reikalø Ministerija (Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Lithuania)
- Ubiquitin-Related Modifier 1
- Underground Radioactive Materials Area
- University Research Magazine Association
- Upper Relevant Maximum Amount (corporate tax policy; UK)
- Usher's Road Maintenance Association (St. Mary's County, Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The session was followed by another panel discussion on institutional and legislative systems for urban risk management in the region, chaired by Dr, Hamad Babiker, Under-Secretary Minister of Environment and Local Administration in Sudan.