Reference: 13ao03: Main features: work and outdoor public spaces in the neighborhood of Soissons Chevreux (02) which is the subject of an urban renewal program.
What does URP stand for?
URP stands for Urban Renewal Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of URP
We have 46 other meanings of URP in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Referral Program (SCUBA diving)
- Universidad Ricardo Palma (Spanish)
- University Reimbursement Program
- University Research Park
- University Research Program
- Unmanned Recovery Platform
- Unnatural Rock Pile (geocaching)
- UNO Remote Protocol
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Urban Predators (gaming clan)
- Urban Research Program
- User Registration Protocol
- UNC112-Related Protein 1
- Ultrasonic Rear Parking Assist (vehicle feature)
- Unfunded Regular Programme Activity (International Atomic Energy Agency)
- Unified Rating of Professional Armwrestling (international classification)
- United Rail Passenger Alliance, Inc.
- Utah Recreation and Parks Association (Springville, UT)
- University Research Policy Advisory Committee (University of Virginia)
- University Resources and Priorities Advisory Committee (State University of New York at Albany; Albany, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Right now the pace of development in Turkey seems impossible, and sometimes what they're asking for is impossible," EuzgE-ven says of the countrywide urban renewal program.
Hamilton's next government-funded urban renewal project focused on the residential North End, again a project fully supported by the downtown businessmen who continued to lobby politicians to expand the urban renewal program to allow for downtown redevelopment.
of Pennsylvania and oversaw the innovative urban renewal program she describes in this volume.
131) Thus, the federal urban renewal program adopted in 1949 was specifically designed to empower local governments to condemn broad swaths of blighted residential property to eliminate health and safety problems, and to subsidize redevelopment of safer, healthier residential property in its place.
Staton started her company with her former husband in 1971 when the city of Eugene was engaged in a major urban renewal program.
5 billion middle income housing program, its $1 billion low income housing program, its $185 million Urban Renewal Program and State Rent Control.