ILEX Urban Regeneration Company (URC) was legally established as a company, limited by guarantee fully funded by the Office of the First Minister and Deputy First Minister on 1 April 2003.
What does URC stand for?
URC stands for Urban Regeneration Company (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of URC
We have 121 other meanings of URC in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Rotation Curve (astrophysics)
- University Research Co., LLC (Bethesda, MD; professional services company)
- University Research Council
- University Rover Challenge (Mars Society)
- Unpostable Resolution Code
- Unsolicited Result Code (Telecommunication AT commands)
- Up (Stage) Right Center
- Upazila Resource Centre (Upazila, Bangladesh)
- Update Reference Committee (World Health Organization)
- Uranium Reduction Company (Utah)
- Urban Republic Clothing (clothing line)
- Urban Research Center (various organizations)
- Urban Resource Center
- Urine Culture (urology)
- Urumqi, China (Airport Code)
- Usual, Reasonable and Customary (insurance coverage)
- Utah Radiation Control
- You Are Cute
- Union Régionale des Coopératives d'Epargne et de Crédit du Bam (French)
- Undergraduate Research and Creative Activities (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speakers include Gareth Beer, boss of urban regeneration company Newport Unlimited; John Fox, head of built Environment at Capita Symonds; and Liane Hartley, director of social enterprise Mend.
He made the claims at the Jeddah Development and Urban Regeneration Company on Monday.
The urban regeneration company - currently overseeing major projects in Middlesbrough, Stockton, Darlington and Hartlepool - has been shortlisted in the Regeneration Organisation of the Year category of the Regeneration Awards 2007.
Sir Roy McNulty was yesterday appointed by Assembly chiefs to chair Ilex, the Urban Regeneration Company.
Interestingly, this was the application promoted and submitted by the urban regeneration company Sunderland ARC, not the owner.
LIVERPOOL VISION: Headed by former Wimpey chairman, Sir Joe Dwyer, it was set up by the Labour government as an urban regeneration company, embracing both public and private sectors.