In short, urban public health needs to be reinvented.
What does UPH stand for?
UPH stands for Urban Public Health
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UPH
We have 11 other meanings of UPH in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Print Head
- Universitas Pelita Harapan (Indonesia university)
- University of Port Harcourt (Nigeria)
- University Pediatric Hospital
- University Physicians Healthcare (Tucson, AZ)
- University Physicians Hospital (Tucson, AZ)
- Unperfekthaus (Essen, Germany)
- Upper Penthouse (residence classification)
- Urban Population Health
- Uridine Phosphorylase
- User Profile Hive (Microsoft Windows)
- United Professional Horsemen's Association
- University Park Homeowners Association (Raleigh, NC)
- Utah Public Health Association (est. 1916; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Upstate Parrot Head Club (Jimmy Buffett fan club; Spartanburg, SC)
- Urban Primary Health Centre (India)
- Utah Paint Horse Club
- Upper Peninsula Health Care Network
- Second Urban Primary Health Care Project (Bangladesh)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Clean Energy, Campbell previously served as a policy analyst with the Natural Resources Defense Council, specializing in toxic exposure and urban public health issues.
Curtis, therefore, proposes that an integrated multi-perspective approach in future research on the geography of health will generate more useful knowledge that will have significant policy implications on urban public health.
The book first analyses the development of the city government's resources and the state of its municipal services--doctors and the urban public health systems.