After they shared some advice in a casual conversation with Cleveland Heights couple John and Amonica Davis during an Urban League of Greater Cleveland event on entrepreneurism, the Davises applied for and were granted a Shane Battier Franchise Scholarship, launched by ServiceMaster Clean, which granted the Davises a janitorial license worth more than $30,000, a laptop computer, $5,000 in start-up marketing funds and ongoing assistance throughout the first year of their business.
What does ULGC stand for?
ULGC stands for Urban League of Greater Cleveland
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ULGC
- Ultimate Leisure Group
- Un-Leaded Gasoline
- Unilateral Gain
- United Loan Gunmen
- United Logistics Germany GmbH (Germany)
- Université De Liège
- University Libraries Group (consortium)
- Unsupervised Learning Group (University of Texas at Austin)
- Uganda Local Government Association
- University of Malta Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Society
- Urban League of Greater Columbus (Columbus, GA)
- Urban League of Greater Cleveland Young Professionals (Ohio)
- Utility and Lawn and Garden Equipment Engine (classification; California)
- Undivided Local Government Fund
- United Legit Gaming Guilds
- Urban League of Greater Hartford (Connecticut)
- Urban League of Greater Madison (Madison, WI)
- Urban League of Greater Miami
- University of Liverpool Guild of Students (UK)
- Utah Local Governments Trust (insurance; North Salt Lake, UT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sondhe is on the board of the Urban League of Greater Cleveland and is spearheading one of the organization's economic development initiatives for African-American business owners.