Mr Gaskell, who gained a degree in urban land economics at Sheffield Hallam University, said: "These are exciting times at Johnson Fellows.
What does ULE stand for?
ULE stands for Urban Land Economics
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ULE
We have 14 other meanings of ULE in our Acronym Attic
- Ultra Low Energy
- Ultra Low Expension
- Ultra-Light Encapsulation
- Ultra-Low Emission
- Unique Learning Experience (education)
- Unit Level Entity
- Unité Locale d'Enseignement (French: Local Education Unit)
- Universal Life Energy
- Unpressurized Logistics Element
- Upper Left Extremity (anatomy)
- University of London Examinations & Assessment Council (former UK examinations board)
- Unit-Level Effectiveness Assessment Documentation (Austin Community College; Austin, TX)
- University of Louisville Early Admission to Dentistry (University of Louisville; School of Dentistry; Louisville, KY)
- Union des Ligues Européennes de Basket-Ball
- Ukrainian Language Education Centre (Canada)
- Unbundled Local Exchange Carrier (FCC)
- Uppsala Learner English Corpus (Swedish student essays)
- Urban League of Essex County (Newark, NJ)
- University Law Enforcement Division (Suny-Binghamton, New York State)
- Utah Law Enforcement Information Network (Salt Lake City, UT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She received a Bachelor of Business Administration with a double major in Economics and Real Estate & Urban Land Economics from the University of Wisconsin.
He earned a master's degree from the University of California - San Diego and a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from The University of Wisconsin - Madison, majoring in Real Estate and Urban Land Economics.
Each of the graduates started their placements at Barratt Newcastle in their chosen areas with Becky, who has a degree in Marketing Management, in sales; Kate, who graduated with a Business and Marketing degree, based in the Technical Department, and Jonathan who has a degree in Urban Land Economics, in the Land Department.
Co-sponsored with the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Business's Center for Urban Land Economics Research, the seminar begins by differentiating between the different functions and objectives of property management, asset management and portfolio management.
Crocker also is a member of the board of governors for the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts, a member of the board of trustees and chairman of the Multifamily Gold Council of the Urban Land Institute, vice chairman of the National Realty Committee, a member of the board of trustees of the Center for Urban Land Economics Research at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and he is a member of the Policy Advisory Board for the Fisher Center for Real Estate & Urban Economics.
Kate Brown, aged 22, who has previously worked at Solihull Borough Council's property department, recently gained a BSc (Hons) degree in urban land economics at Sheffield Hallam University but has now returned to her home city of Coventry.