and serves on the Urban Homesteading Assistance Board.
What does UHAB stand for?
UHAB stands for Urban Homesteading Assistance Board (New York)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of UHAB in our Acronym Attic
- Ultra-High Availability
- Under House Arrest
- United Hackers Organization
- United Homeowners Association
- Université de Haute Alsace (French: University of Haute Alsace; France)
- University of Hartford (West Hartford, Connecticut)
- Up Helly Aa (Shetland fire festival; UK)
- Universitets- och Högskoleämbetet
- University Heights Art Association
- University of Hawaii Alumni Association (Honolulu, HI)
- Union Hearing Aid Centre (est. 1922; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- United Hellenic American Congress
- University of Hawaii Athletics Department
- Utah Hispanic American Festival (Salt Lake City, UT)
- University Hill Action Group (Boulder, CO)
- Amerco (NASDAQ symbol)
- Uluslararasi Hukuk Arastirmalari Merkezi (Turkish: International Law Research Center)
- University of Hamburg (Germany)
- Universal Health Assessment Programme
- University Handbook for Appointed Personnel
Samples in periodicals archive:
One thread connecting today's auction and Suzuki's arrest is an influential non-profit housing organization based in Manhattan, Urban Homesteading Assistance Board, or UHAB, that worked hard both publicly and behind the scenes for the sizable discount for Omni and to punish Suzuki for his slow repair efforts.
Housing advocate Dina Levy, director of organizing and policy at the Urban Homesteading Assistance Board, began organizing tenants at the buildings and calling elected officials such as United States Senator Charles Schumer to put pressure on the bank.
Prior to joining the OAG, Buckley founded the legal department at the Urban Homesteading Assistance Board, a not-for-profit specializing in the creation and support of limited-equity housing cooperatives.
The data for analysis was provided by Local Initiatives Support Corporation and the Urban Homesteading Assistance Board, whose work was made possible through a grant from the Charles H.
The Urban Homesteading Assistance Board (UHAB) signed an early renewal of its 10-year lease at 120 Wall Street for 12,600 s/f of space.
The developer is a Housing Development Fund Corporation which is sponsored by the Urban Homesteading Assistance Board, an organization formed in 1973 to create and facilitate innovative solution to New York City's housing abandonment crisis.