According to a fact sheet by the Urban Health Resource Centre, the occurrence of anaemia is high among urban poor women.
What does UHRC stand for?
UHRC stands for Urban Health Resource Centre (New Delhi, India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UHRC
We have 1 other meaning of UHRC in our Acronym Attic
- Uganda Human Rights Association
- Unit Human Rights Advisor
- Unlimited Hydroplane Racing Association
- Upper Hastings Ranch Association (Pasadena, CA)
- Urheberrechtsabgabe (German: Copyright Fee)
- Ultra High Resolution Building (software)
- Uganda Human Rights Commission
- Ultra High Risk Countries (finance)
- United Human Rights Council (Glendale, CA, USA)
- University Human Rights Committee (Canada)
- Uyghur Human Rights Coalition
- Ultra-High Resolution Electron Microscopy
- Ultra-High-Resolution Facility (Anglo-Australian Observatory; New South Wales, Australia)
- Universal Human Rights International (Boston, MA)
- Universities and Health-Related Institutions (Texas)
- University Human Resources Management (University of Chicago)
- Urban Health Radio Program (Johns Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD)
- Uyghur Human Rights Project
- Ultra-High Resolution Radar
- Universal Human Reference RNA