The Armstrong Creek Urban Growth Area will ultimately accommodate up to 60,000 people and provide approximately 22,000 jobs in the largest contiguous growth area in Victoria.
What does UGA stand for?
UGA stands for Urban Growth Area
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UGA
We have 46 other meanings of UGA in our Acronym Attic
- United Graziers' Association of Queensland
- United States Gasoline Fund LP (stock symbol)
- United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (stock symbol)
- Universal Game Adapter (gaming)
- Universal Graphics Adapter (computer graphics standard)
- Universitari Gaudenti Associati
- University of Georgia
- University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
- Unorganized Grab Ass
- Urogenital Atrophy
- User Global Area (database)
- User Group Administrator (computing)
- User Group Alliance
- Utah Genealogical Association
- Utah Golf Association
- University of Guelph Alumni Association (Ontario, Canada)
- University of Georgia Athletic Association
- Uganda Adult Education Network (est. 2001)
- Ultrasonically Guided Aspiration Biopsy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Their land is used to grow hay, and Bertha Lanini said she and her husband would want that to continue even if the property was included in Eugene's urban growth area.
13) The maps for 2010 and 2040 utilize the IBRC population projection data to project the urban growth areas.
In the urban growth area around Seattle in Puget Sound, the decline is more than 50 percent - a loss of 107,000 heavily forested acres.
This study will help with future planning decisions as South Australia looks to further revitalise its road, rail, tram, and bus networks and closer integrate them with urban growth areas, Mr Albanese said.
Also, the King Mountain Neighborhood has been in the city's urban growth area (UGA) since 1997, whereas the property to the north was just added to the UGA last year.
East Wenatchee and Douglas County are updating their comprehensive plans to change the urban growth area and make other changes to zoning.