Louis, and who were participating in the Urban Environment and Childhood Asthma Study.
What does URECA stand for?
URECA stands for Urban Environment and Childhood Asthma (Inner City Asthma Consortium)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of URECA
- Urban Regional Extension Agent (Houston County Extension Urban Center; Dothan, AL)
- University Research Ethics Board
- Upstream Regulatory Element Binding Protein 1
- Unavoidable Residual Environmental Contamination (organic agriculture)
- Union Real Estate Company (Safat, Kuwait)
- Unité Réseaux du CNRS (French)
- United Refining Energy Corp.
- University Research Ethics Committee (various universities)
- Urban Restoration Enhancement Corporation (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Undergraduate Research Experience on Campus (Singapore)
- Upshur Rural Electric Cooperative Corporation (Gilmer, TX)
- Utah Refugee Employment and Community Center
- University Research and Enterprise Development (Stevens Institute of Technology; Hoboken, NJ)
- Urban, Rural and Economic Development (Human Sciences Research Council; South Africa)
- Uttaranchal Renewable Energy Development Agency (India)
- Université des Réseaux d'Expression Française (French: University French-Speaking Network)
- Office of the University Registrar
- Ultimate Real Estate Investing
- Undergraduate Research Experience and Knowledge Award (Ireland)
- Ukraine Reform Education Program (USAID)