Colin Haylock, urban design group leader at Ryder in Newcastle, has been appointed to lead the national Urban Design Alliance (UDAL) and elected to the executive board of the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI).
What does UDAL stand for?
UDAL stands for Urban Design Alliance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Unified Data Analysis Framework (Project Honeypot)
- Union Départementale des Associations Familiales (French: Departmental Union of Family Associations)
- Utah Department of Agriculture and Food
- Urban Design Advisory Group (Vancouver, WA)
- Urban Development Action Grant
- User-Defined Aggregate
- Unidad de Auditoria Interna (Spanish: Internal Audit Unit; various locations)
- Unique Domain Authentication Identifier
- Ukiyoe Dealers Association of Japan (woodblock prints)
- User Defined Accounting Key
- Universal Digital Avionics Module
- Unified Database of Arts Organizations (National Center for Charitable Statistics)
- Unfair and Deceptive Acts and Practices
- Unfair and Deceptive Acts and Practices (statutes/laws)
- Unione Democratici Arabo Palestinesi (Italian: Arabic Palestinian Democratic Union; Italy)
- Universal Data Appliance Protocol (Savi Technology)
- Universal Defense Alternative Products
- University Drug and Alcohol Program
- User-Defined Areas Program (US Census Bureau; San Diego, CA)
- Unidad de Análisis de Politicas Sociales y Económicas (Spanish: Social and Economic Policy Analysis Unit; Bolivia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a also member of the Landscape Institute, British Council for Offices, British Association of Landscape Industries, Urban Design Alliance, Birmingham Forward, and The Woodland Trust.
The Urban Design Alliance is warning the Government and its partners to pay full attention to urban design.
He outlined his plan for increasing debate and awareness about the importance of urban renewal at the Urban Design Alliance (UDAL) conference at The Midlands Engineering Centre in Cambridge Street.
Speaking at the Urban Design Alliance Conference in London yesterday, Mr Smith said developers had to ensure their work improved people's environment.