Ultrathin ([less than or equal to] 50 nm) sections were cut from five to eight tissue blocks per animal, mounted onto uncoated 600-mesh copper grids, and stained with uranyl acetate and lead citrate (Ultrostain, Leica, Glattbrugg, Switzerland).
What does UA-LC stand for?
UA-LC stands for Uranyl Acetate and Lead Citrate
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of UA-LC in our Acronym Attic
- User Agent (web browser)
- User Agreement
- User Area
- User Assistance
- User Authentication
- Uterine Activity
- Utility Accrual
- Uto-Aztecan (language)
- Experiment number at CERN
- University of Asia and the Pacific
- Unnumbered Acknowledgement Response
- Uronic Acid to Creatinine ratio
- Unmyelinated Axon to Myelinated Fibre (ratio)
- Unstable Angina/Non St-Elevation Myocardial Infarction
- Uronic Acid to Protein ratio
- urinary albumin to urinary creatinine ratio
- Underground Area 1
- United Action for Animals (New York, NY)
- Uganda Artists Association
- Ukraine Air Alliance (airline)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Slides were cut with ultramicrotome (Ultracut Uct, Leica, Deerfield, IL), stained with uranyl acetate and lead citrate, and metaled.
Redding, CA) and sections were stained with uranyl acetate and lead citrate.
Sections were stained with uranyl acetate and lead citrate and viewed and photographed using an electron microscope.
Osmium tetroxide came from Analytical Standards AB (Molnlycke, Sweden) and uranyl acetate and lead citrate from Merck (Darmstadt, Germany).