The Department's Upward Mobility Program for GS-10 (or wage-grade equivalent) employees who have completed the one-year probationary period provides structured, formal training, on-the-job training and developmental assignments, and waives the experience normally required to qualify for positions under the Department's Merit Promotion Program.
What does UMP stand for?
UMP stands for Upward Mobility Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UMP
We have 108 other meanings of UMP in our Acronym Attic
- Union pour la Majorité Présidentielle (French: Union for Presidential Majority, Djibouti)
- Union pour un Mouvement Populaire (French: Union for a Popular Movement)
- Union pour un Mouvement Populaire (French: Union for A Popular Movement, political party)
- Unique Marketing Perception
- Unit Maintenance Profile
- United Music Publishers Ltd.
- Universal Machine Pistol (Heckler & Koch)
- Universal Machinenpistole
- Upper Mantle Project (seismology)
- Upper Merion and Plymouth Railroad Company
- Urban Management Program (various organizations)
- Urgences Médicales de Paris (French emergency doctors' association)
- Uridine 5'-Monophosphate
- User Management Portal
- United Medical Protection/Australasian Medical Insurance Limited
- Unrestricted Moeller-Plesset 2nd-Order (Perturbation Theory)
- Unrestricted Moeller-Plesset 4th-Order (Perturbation Theory with) Single, Double, Triple, and Quadruple (excitations)
- Underground Mining Permit Application
- Uniform Marital Property Act
- United Merchant Processing Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
As an upward mobility program trainee, she transitioned to program and management analysis, serving in positions involving various facets of program and facility management.