The Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider in Upton, New York, slams gold ions together, breaking the atoms and their constituent protons and neutrons into even smaller bits called quarks and gluons.
What does OKX stand for?
OKX stands for Upton, New York (National Weather Service)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Oncorhynchus Kisutch Virus (aquatic animal disease)
- Openbaar Kunstbezit Vlaanderen
- Oklahoma Victory Dolls (Oklahoma City, OK women's roller derby team)
- Obersteirische Kraftwagen Verkehrs Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung (German public transportation company)
- Oklahoma Veterinary Technician Association (also seen as OVTA)
- Ober-Kommando der Wehrmacht (WWII German)
- Old Key West (Disney Resort)
- Old King William's (College alumni)
- One Kill Wonder
- Oklahoma Wing (Civil Air Patrol)
- Obywatelska Koalicja Zielonych (Polish: Civic Greens Coalition)
- Omega Kappa Zeta (fraternity)
- Onion Kidz (counter-strike team)
- Outkastz (Counter-Strike gaming clan)
- Local Official (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- O'Fallon Library (O'Fallon, IL)
- Oberleitung (German catenary)
- Objective Lens
- Oc'ulus Lae'vus (Left Eye)
- Off Limits
Samples in periodicals archive:
Interment in Maplewood Cemetery, Mount Upton, New York, will be held in the Spring.
Upton, New York, read an article that changed his life.
4-mile underground loop located in Upton, New York.