But the team also discovered evidence of erosion in upslope soils, suggesting that farming did spread to steeper, less suitable soils over time.
What does UPSLP stand for?
UPSLP stands for Upslope
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UPSLP
- Uttar Pradesh State Industrial Development Corporation (India)
- University of Pennsylvania Smell Identification Test
- Undergraduate Physical Sciences Library (Australia)
- Unisys Payment Services Limited
- Universal Print Systems Limited (India)
- University of the Philippines Solar Laboratory (Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines)
- University Parent Student Loan (Northwestern University; Illinois)
- University Policies for Student Life (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University)
- Utapri Shining Live (gaming)
- Universidad Politécnica de San Luis Potosi (Mexico)
- Ultimate Personal Site Manager (software)
- Ultra Power Saving Mode (Samsung)
- Unified Process & Software Management
- Unit Pembangunan Sumber Manusia (Malay: Human Resources Development Unit)
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- University Preparatory Science and Math (Detroit, MI)
- UPS (United Parcel Service) Mail Innovations
- Under-Pressure Shut Off (gas supply valve)
- Unité de Production Sud-Ouest (French: South West Production Unit)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rising temperatures may already be pushing avian malaria upslope in Hawaii, says Carter T.
My partner angled upslope toward the top of the outcropping, while I circled down to come in from the setter's front.
As Frank discussed the finer points of Mexican wrestling, and the significance of the Luchador mask, we sipped this novel canned light lager from the very young (founded 2008) Upslope Brewing Co.
The ball was on an upslope in a slightly plugged lie," he said.