Over the past few years, Rogers has conducted and published the results of three federally-funded research experiments to assess the effectiveness of upset recovery training conducting using desktop flight simulation.
What does UPRT stand for?
UPRT stands for Upset Recovery Training (aviation)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UPRT
- Ulasim Planlama Rayli Sistem (Department of Transportation Planning and Rail System, Turkey, aka UPRSD)
- Unclaimed Property Recovery Specialists (New York, NY)
- Unified Parkinsonism Rating Scale
- Union for Puerto Rican Students (Northeastern Illinois University; Chicago, IL)
- University Postgraduate Research Scholarships (Australia)
- School of Dentistry of the University of Puerto Rico
- Ulasim Planlama Rayli Sistem Daire Baskanligi (Department of Transportation Planning and Rail System, Daire Baskanligi, Turkey)
- Union des Personnels de la Restauration Territoriale (French: Restoration Region Manpower Union)
- University of Pécs Roundtable (Pecs, Hungary conference)
- Uracil Phosphoribosyltransferase
- University Promotion, Retention and Tenure Committee
- UP (Uttar Pradesh) Rajarshi Tandon Open University (India)
- University of Puerto Rico at Utuado
- Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (Indian power company)
- Ubiquitin-Proteasome System
- Udruga Poslovnih Savjetnika (Croatian: Association of Management Consultants)
- Ulster Property Sales (UK)
- Ultimate Protection Squad (FIRST Robotics Competition Team 1675)
- Ultraviolet Particle Sizer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FAA in January 2009 proposed a revamping of pilot training rules that would require formal upset recovery training programmes for airline pilots, giving them the chance to regularly experience the events in simulators.
The report further said that the airline did not provide their pilots with training to correct IRS malfunctions in accordance with the Airplane Upset Recovery Training Aid developed by Boeing and Airbus.
The pilots had no prior formal upset recovery training in an aircraft or sustained-G simulator.
Nov 4, 2008 Boeing reported to the Flight Safety Foundation International Aviation Safety Seminar the results of a controlled test it carried out on a group of more than 30 pilots from all backgrounds to determine whether upset recovery training has a beneficial effect on pilot ability to recover effectively from unusual or extreme attitudes.