That team was formed in 2005 at the East Coast epicenter of improv, the Upright Citizens Brigade in New York City, which was co-founded by Amy Poehler of "Saturday Night Live" and "Parks and Recreation" fame, and which has helped launch the careers of dozens of actors and writers in television and film.
What does UCB stand for?
UCB stands for Upright Citizens Brigade
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCB
We have 81 other meanings of UCB in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Chess Board
- Universal Commercial Bank
- Universidad Catolica Boliviana (Spanish; Bolivian Catholic University; Bolivia)
- Universidade Castello Branco (Castello Branco University, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Universidade Católica de Brasilia (Brazil)
- University Centre Barnsley (UK)
- University College of Belize
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of Colorado, Boulder
- Upper Confidence Bound
- University of California - Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Union County Bar Association (est.1902; Elizabeth, NJ)
- Unique Customer Buying Advantage
- University Community Business Association (Ohio State University; est. 1984)
- Umbilical Cord Blood Bank
- University of Cincinnati Bearcat Bands
- Ukiah Cannabis Buyers Club (Ukiah, CA)
- Umbilical Cord Blood Cell
- Underwater Council of British Columbia (Canada)
- Uniform Code for Building Conservation
Samples in periodicals archive:
That stereotype provides plenty of comic fodder for a new production playing this month at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre in Chelsea: "This Is Not a Sketch Show: A Sketch Show.
The rap mogul appeared alongside Gethard in his sketch show at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre in Chelsea early Saturday.
Improvised and sketch comedy comes to WOW The Upright Citizens Brigade Touring Company will do improvisational and sketch comedy Tuesday at the WOW Hall, 291 W.
Pedrad is also connected to the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre, the New York and Los Angeles-based comedy theater that previously birthed the careers of numerous "SNL" cast members, such as Tina Fey, who rose to the heights of national hilarity last fall by doing imitations of Alaska Gov.