Woodland, with about $112 million in assets and 16,000 members, had its branches mainly in the North Country, though one branch reached as far south as Lebanon, which it gained with its merger last summer with the Upper Valley Community Credit Union.
What does UVCCU stand for?
UVCCU stands for Upper Valley Community Credit Union (Lebanon, NH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Uniform Victims of Crime Act (drafted 1992 by National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws)
- Utah Volleyball Coaches Association
- Chemical Substances of Unknown or Variable Composition, Complex Reaction Products and Biological Materials (US EPA)
- Union des Villes et Communes Belges (French: Union of Belgian Towns and Municipalities)
- Unknown, of Variable Composition, or of Biological Origin
- Upper Valley Community Band (Hanover, NH)
- Ulster Vintage Car Club (UK)
- United Verde Copper Company (Arizona)
- US-Vietnam Chamber of Commerce
- Utah Valley Community College
- Unconfined Vapor Cloud Explosion
- Universal Viaccess CAM (Conditional Access Module) Emulator (software)
- University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering (India)
- Upper Valley Computer Industry Association (South Strafford, VT)
- UniverCell Holdings, Inc. (Miami Beach, FL)
- Unabhängige Verbreitung Christlicher Medien (German)
- Universal Voice Control Module
- University of Vermont College of Medicine
- Utah Valley Community Network
- Unilateral Vocal Cord Paralysis (medical condition)