Among adults, RSV infections usually present as a self-limiting upper respiratory tract illness or tracheobronchitis.
What does URTI stand for?
URTI stands for Upper Respiratory Tract Illness
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of URTI
We have 2 other meanings of URTI in our Acronym Attic
- User Requirements Table
- User Revalidation Tool (IBM Corp.)
- Union of Road Transport Associations
- University/Resident Theatre Association (New York, NY)
- Utah Rural Telecom Association
- Unconventional Resources Technology Advisory Committee (United States Department of Energy)
- Upper Respiratory Tract Disease
- Your Telegram (US Navy)
- Universal Rotary Tiltable Furnace (aluminum recycling)
- Unreasonable Risk to Health
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection (medical)
- You Are the Man (texting abbreviation)
- Union des Radiodiffusions et Télévisions Nationales d'Afrique (Union of National Radio and Television Organizations of Africa)
- Undergraduate Research Training Program
- University Research and Training Reactors
- Unclassified Redaction and Tracking System (National Archives and Records Administration)
- Uniform Regulation Through Technology (National Association of Insurance Commissioners)
- United Road Transport Union (UK)
- U-Do Retro Virus (fictional weapons)
- University of Rochester Television (University of Rochester)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the last fortnight has been the busiest period of the season with a sudden rise in viral infections especially among young people suffering from upper respiratory tract illness.