For every analyte, both the lower and upper reference limits for at least 1 ethnic group were significantly different from those for all ethnic groups combined.
What does URL stand for?
URL stands for Upper Reference Limit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of URL
We have 105 other meanings of URL in our Acronym Attic
- Uniform Resource Locator (aka Universal Resource Locator)
- Unità di Ricerca Locali (Italian)
- Universal Republic of Love
- Universal Resource Locator (aka Uniform Resource Locator)
- Universal Ride Layout
- Universidad Rafael Landivar (Rafael Landivar University, Guatemala)
- Universitat Ramon Llull (Ramon Llull University, Spain)
- Unreal Life
- Unrestricted Line (US Navy officer designation)
- Upper Range Limit
- USAMMA's (United States Army Medical Materiel Agency's) Revolution in Logistics
- User Requirements Language
- User Resource Link
- Uniform Residential Loan Application
- Upper Rideau Lake Association
- Upper Red Lake Area Association (Waskish, MN)
- United Redeemer Lutheran Church (Minnesota)
- Urdu Research Library Consortium
- You Are Welcome (chat)
- You Are Welcome
Samples in periodicals archive:
In terms of multiples of the upper reference limit (URL), peak values of lipase tend to be higher than amylase values.
02 [micro]g/L, and the previously calculated upper reference limit (99th percentile) in our laboratory was 0.
Recent studies have emphasized that the upper reference limit for ALT (and AST) is typically derived from "healthy" persons, a group that includes those that are overweight; the studies have recommended determining the reference limits for these enzymes using only individuals with normal body weight.
The manufacturer's product insert for the Liaison assay currently recommends a basal calcitonin concentration of > 10 ng/L as the diagnostic limit for further investigation for MTC, despite the fact that the upper reference limit for males (18.
The maximum amylase level was 71 times the upper reference limit (URL), whereas the maximum lipase value was 435 times the URL.
Savas Oncology Hospital had parathyroid hormone (PTH) concentrations exceeding the recommended upper reference limit of 6.
5 ng/mL The upper reference limits are not the same as the decision levels for PSA.