The shuttle will loop from the hotel to the Upper Newport Bay Ecological Reserve (an estuary) and Balboa Peninsula Beach so you can enjoy the estuary and also the recreation, restaurants, and amusement activities available at the beach.
What does UNBER stand for?
UNBER stands for Upper Newport Bay Ecological Reserve
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Universidade de Brasília (University of Brasilia)
- Université Nationale du Bénin (French: National University of Benin; est. 1962)
- University of New Brunswick
- Upper Newport Bay (estuary; California)
- United Nations Board of Auditors
- UnionBanCal (California)
- University of British Columbia (Canada)
- University of Northern British Columbia
- Unified Negative Binomial Distribution
- United Nations Board of External Auditors
- University of New Brunswick Fredericton (Canada)
- Upvoted Not Because Girl, But Because It Is Very Cool; However, I do Concede That I Initially Clicked Because Girl (Reddit)
- Union of New Brunswick Indians (Canada)
- United Nations Bibliographic Information System
- Union Nacional Bautista de Jovenes
- University of New Brunswick Law Journal
- Ultra-Narrow Band Modulation
- Uniunea Nationala a Barourilor Din România (Romanian: National Union of Bars of Romania; law)
- Upper North Bosque River (Texas)
- United Nations Border Relief Operation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Upper Newport Bay Ecological Reserve, southern California's largest estuary, a salt water marsh ecosystem nearly three and a half miles wide.
Family beaches with tide-pools along Big Corona and Crystal Cove, and a kayaking and bird haven at Upper Newport Bay Ecological Reserve.