Around 20% of people with mild TSH elevations who have ultrasound evidence of occult thyroid dysfunction will have no thyroid antibodies detected, suggesting that the upper limit of the reference range in NHANES III is inflated by this subgroup, said Carole Spencer, Ph.
What does ULRR stand for?
ULRR stands for Upper Limit of the Reference Range
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ULRR
- Upper Limb Reduction Deficiency
- University of Lethbridge Research Fund (Canada)
- University of Louisville Research Foundation
- Union of Local and Regional Governments of Latvia
- Urban League of Rhode Island (Providence)
- University of London Research Library Services (UK)
- Ukrainian Land and Resource Management Center
- University Law Review Project
- Urban Legend Reference Pages (website)
- Ultra Low Rolling Resistance (tires)
- Unified Land Records System (Philadelphia, PA)
- Unilateral Lung Reduction Surgery
- Unlimited Lights Racing Series (est. 1995)
- Uniformly-Improved Generalized Likelihood Ratio Test
- Ultra Long Range Thermal Imaging System (thermography)
- Ultimate Limit State (British steelwork standard)
- Ultimate Limit States
- Ultra Low Sulfur (vehicle fuel)
- Ultra-Large-Scale Systems
- Unbundled Local Switching (FCC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The optimal decision limit of the IDeA method for iron deficiency, however, differs only slightly from the upper limit of the reference range (3.