Fu descritto per la prima volta da Elvey nel 1979 come test per il nervo mediano, inserito nel cluster per la sindrome radicolare cervicale da Wainner(22) e conosciuto anche come Upper limb tension test (ULTT), Brachial plexus tension test o Test di Elvey.
What does ULTT stand for?
ULTT stands for Upper Limb Tension Test
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ULTT in our Acronym Attic
- Underground Legion of Terroristic Research Activists (hacker group)
- Unit Level Training Readiness Assessment (US DoD)
- Urban Light Transport
- Utah League of Tandem Riding Addicts
- Urban Light Transport-Personal Rapid Transit (Institute for Mechatronic Systems; Switzerland)
- Beyond (Prefix)
- Ultrasound Structured Attribute Reporting
- Ultimate Abilities (gaming)
- UMTS (Universal Mobile Telecommunications System) Location Test System
- Universal Lifeline Telephone Service
- Urinary Lactose Tolerance Test with Ethanol
- Universal Line Termination Unit
- Utrechtse Lawn Tennis Vereniging (Dutch: Utrecht Lawn Tennis Association)
- Unofficial Looney Tunes World
- Unconditional Location Update
- University of London Union
- Upload Unit
- Ulusal Dagitim (Turkish: National Distribution; Linux based Turkish OS distribution)
- University of Lueneburg (Germany)
- Uppsala Linux User Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Upper limb tension test as tools in the diagnosis of nerve and plexus lesion: anatomical and biomechanical aspects.