Areas of highest intensity for common paediatric murmurs (7) Area Murmur Upper right sternal border Aortic stenosis, venous hum Upper left sternal border Pulmonary stenosis, pulmonary flow murmurs, ASD, PDA Lower left sternal border Still's murmur, VSD, tricuspid regurgitation, HOCM, subaortic stenosis Apex Mitral regurgitation Table VI.
What does ULSB stand for?
ULSB stands for Upper Left Sternal Border
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Use Less Stuff
- User Level Security
- User Location Service
- Ultra Low Sidelobe Antenna
- Universidad La Salle
- University of Labour and Social Affairs (social work; Vietnam)
- University of Leeds Speleological Association (caving club; Leeds, UK)
- Utah Life Science Association (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Ultra Light Steel Auto Body
- University of London Sub-Aqua Club (UK)
- United Kingdom Longitudinal Studies Centre (est. 1999)
- Universal Lossless Source Code (compression technology)
- University of London Society of Change Ringers (UK)
- Ultra-Low Sulfur Diesel
- United List of Social Democrats (Slovenia)
- University of Louisville School of Dentistry (Louisville, KY)
- Urban League of San Diego County
- Urban League of San Diego County Young Professionals
- University of London School Examinations Board
- Ultra Low Sulfur Fuel (diesel fuel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cardiac examination showed grade 3/6 holosystolic murmur at the lower sternal border, which radiated to the axilla, and grade 4/6 early diastolic murmur at the upper left sternal border.