Turkey's Culture & Tourism Minister Ertugrul Gunay said that the upper half of the statue was brought to Turkey.
What does UH stand for?
UH stands for Upper Half
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of UH
We have 5 other meanings of UH in our Acronym Attic
- United Humpers (gaming clan)
- Universidad de la Habana (Cuba)
- University Hall
- University Hospital
- University of Haifa
- University of Hartford (West Hartford, CT)
- University of Hasselt (Belgium)
- University of Hawaii
- University of Hertfordshire (UK)
- University of Houston
- Upper Hutt (New Zealand city)
- Utada Hikaru (music performing artist)
- Utah (old style)
- Utility Helicopter
- Univesity of Hawaii, Cooperative Research, Education and Extension Services
- UH-1 (Helicopter) Flight Simulator
- Uranium Hydride
- UH-60 (Helicopter) Flight Simulator
- University of Hawaii 88-inch telescope
- Uganda Honey Bee-Keepers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Due to which rain/thundershower is expected mostly in the upper half of the country and at scattered places of south-eastern parts of Sindh.
While underlying inflation had declined, due to a slowing in private-sector labour costs during the global downturn, Stevens said it was likely to trend in the upper half of the bank's target range of 2.
JR East operates in the upper half of Honshu, the main island of Japan, including the Tokyo metropolitan area.
The glasses' upper half contained concave lenses, so he could see far away.
Children aged eight to 15 who are in the upper half of the `normal' weight range are more likely than leaner youngsters to grow up fat, new research showed today.
dollar traded in the upper half of the 104 yen range early Tuesday in Tokyo, little changed from its level late Monday in New York.
Each 28-mm full-range wine-glass speakers houses a "reflector" located in the upper half of the units and angled at 45 degrees; it is apparently designed to throw the reproduced sound forward into your face.