An Interdisciplinary Approach NDSU is uniquely situated to provide a high-quality MML program because it is home to the Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute (an independent organization that conducts research and outreach in urban and rural transportation and logistics issues) and a new technology park that holds research and development contracts with the Department of Defense.
What does UGPTI stand for?
UGPTI stands for Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University Governance Professional Development (University of Canberra; Australia)
- Universal Grocery Products Identification Code (Logicon Inc.)
- Universal General Public License
- U Got Private Message
- USIGS Geospatial Production Management
- United Kingdom-Georgia Professional Network (Democratic Republic of Georgia)
- Unidad de Gestión Pensional y Parafiscales (Spanish: Pension and Parafiscal Management Unit; Colombia)
- Upper Great Plains Region
- Upper Great Plains Technology Conference and Trade Show (Fargo, ND)
- Urinary Glutamic-Pyruvic Acid Transaminase (biochemistry)
- Unconventional Gas Resource (various locations)
- Under God's Rainbow (Christian book distributor)
- Underground Racerz (game)
- Unified Glare Rating (lighting)
- Unit Ground Rations
- Unité de Gestion des Risques (French: Unit Risk Management)
- United Group Resources (Australia)
- Unitized Group Rations
- Universidad de Granada
- Université de la Grande Région (French: University of the Greater Region; Liège, Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The exchange was hosted by the Utah Department of Transportation and facilitated by the Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute at North Dakota State University.