vaginalis-associated morbidity may suggest an altered host-microbe relationship, resulting in an apparent increased risk of upper genital tract infection.
What does UGTI stand for?
UGTI stands for Upper Genital Tract Infection
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UGTI
We have 1 other meaning of UGTI in our Acronym Attic
- Upper Grand Trailway Association (Canada)
- You've Got to Be Kidding (chat)
- Unified Geometric Theory of Control
- Union Générale des Travailleurs du Cameroun (French: Cameroon Trade Union)
- Uniroyal Goodrich Tire Company (Akron, OH)
- United Gas Transmissions Company (United Arab Emirates)
- Uniform Geometrical Theory of Diffraction (also seen as UTD)
- Union Générale des Travailleurs de Guadeloupe (French: General Union of Guadeloupe Workers)
- Ultrasound-Guided Thrombin Injection
- United Global Trend Information (Germany)
- United General Title Insurance Company
- Union Generale des Travailleurs du Maroc (French:General Union of Moroccan Workers, Morocco)
- Universal Gift to Minors Act
- Urban Guided Transport Management System (EU)
- United Galactic Trade Organization
- Uniao General de Trabalhadores (Portuguese Trade Union)
- University Gas Turbine Partnership (UK)
- United Gas Transmission System (Russia)
- Used Game Trading Zone (online community)
- Uganda Golf Union (Kampala, Uganda)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The investigators suggested that douching may lead to bacterial vaginosis, which increases the risk for upper genital tract infection.
Recipients of chemoprophylaxis had a 72% reduction in risk of Trichomonas infection, a 22% reduction in risk of bacterial vaginosis, a 58% reduction in gonorrhea and/or Chlamydia infection, and a 24% decrease in clinically diagnosed upper genital tract infection.