Activated eosinophils in upper gastrointestinal tract of patients with graft-versus-host disease.
What does UGT stand for?
UGT stands for Upper Gastrointestinal Tract
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UGT
We have 29 other meanings of UGT in our Acronym Attic
- Underground Tank
- UNDERGROUND TELEPHONE
- Underground Test
- União Geral de Trabalhadores (Portugal)
- Union General de Trabajadores (Socialist General Union of Workers)
- Union Générale des Travailleurs (French: General Union of Workers; Brazil; est. 2007)
- United Glass Technologies, Inc.
- Universal Global Translator
- Upgrade Training
- Uridine Diphosphate Glycosyltransferase
- Uridine'5 Diphospho-Glucuronosyl Transferase (phase 2 metabolising enzyme)
- Urogenital Tract
- Utopia General Talk (gaming website)
- UDP-Glucuronosyltransferases type 2
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant
- Underground Test Area
- Union Générale des Travailleurs Algériens (French: General Union of Algerian Workers)
- United Gay Truckers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the topics are data mining acoustical properties of speech for indicators of depression, pattern recognition algorithms for seizure applications, the alignment-based clustering of gene expression time-series data, and discovering associations of diseases in the upper gastrointestinal tract using text mining techniques.
John Wagner and Jakub Tolar from the University of Minnesota Medical School in the US and colleagues from Portland (OR), the UK and Japan The study is the first to show that bone marrow stem cells can home to the skin and upper gastrointestinal tract and change the natural course of the disease, Dr.
In other news, an advisory panel recommended approval of Johnson & Johnson's (New Brunswick NJ) computerized sedation machine, Sedasys, for use with colonoscopy and upper gastrointestinal tract exams.