INTRODUCTION Massive upper gastrointestinal bleeding still remains a serious, life threatening condition.
What does UGI stand for?
UGI stands for Upper Gastrointestinal
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UGI
We have 36 other meanings of UGI in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Guardian Holdings, Inc
- Undergraduate Helicopter Pilot
- Uttarpara Government High School (Uttarpara, Hooghly, WB, India)
- Ulftse Gecombineerde Handbal Vereniging (Dutch: Ulft Handball Association; Netherlands)
- Uione Geotermica Italiana (Italian Geothermal Union)
- Understanding Global Issues
- Unique Gift Ideas
- United-Guardian Inc.
- Universal Gymnasts Inc
- Unocal Geothermal Indonesia
- User's Guide Interactive
- Usual Gang of Idiots (gaming forum)
- You Got It
- University of Guyana International Affairs Association
- Union Générale des Infirmieres de Belgique (French: General Union of Belgian Nurses)
- United Gulf Insurance Brokers (est. 2005; Bahrain)
- Upper Gastrointestinal Bleed(ing)
- United Gulf Industries Corporation (Manama, Bahrain)
- Universal General Insurance Company (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Utah Geographic Information Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Researchers identified molecular biomarkers of carcinomas of the upper gastrointestinal (GI) tract in human urine.
The researchers specifically considered the effects of each treatment on cardiovascular events and risk of upper gastrointestinal bleeding.
Antidepressants that block action on the serotonin reuptake mechanism appear to raise the risk of upper gastrointestinal bleeding to the same degree that antiplatelet drugs do, a new report shows.
Several studies have reported associations between periodontal disease or tooth loss and risk of oral, upper gastrointestinal, lung, and pancreatic cancer in different populations.
NAME: Terry Sergeant AGE: 43 JOB TITLE: Upper gastrointestinal clinical nurse specialist WHERE DO YOU WORK?