There may exist an upper critical solution temperature for phase separation of the epoxy network, and 182 [degrees] C is above its phase separation temperature.
What does UCST stand for?
UCST stands for Upper Critical Solution Temperature (physical chemistry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UCST
We have 9 other meanings of UCST in our Acronym Attic
- Ukrainian Canadian Social Services (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Ulcerative Colitis Symptom Score (remission score)
- Unified Communications Software Subscription (Cisco)
- Unified Customer Support System (Australia)
- Universal Customer Support System
- University Computer Support Services (Western Illinois University)
- Universal Child Safety Seat System (car product)
- Ukrainian Center for Simultaneous Translation
- Umbilical Cord Separation Time
- United Church Schools Trust (UK)
- Unified Computer Science Technical Report Index (Indiana University)
- University of Colorado Student Union
- Upstream Commissioning and Start-Up (oil industry)
- Under-Conscript Unicode Registry
- Universidad Científica del Sur (Peru)
- University Center for Social and Urban Research
- Union of California State Workers
- Union of Country Sports Workers (Oxfordshire, England, UK)
- Universal Customer Service Workstation (Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey)
- Upper Canning Southern Wungong (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the system has the upper critical solution temperature (UCST) type phase behavior, which is typical for polymer/solvent systems.