02, which has been predetermined to be the upper control limit for this process.
What does UCL stand for?
UCL stands for Upper Control Limit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UCL
We have 101 other meanings of UCL in our Acronym Attic
- Univac Canada, Ltd.
- Universal Communications Language
- Universal Cyber League (online gaming group)
- Université Catholique de Louvain
- University College London
- University Computer Lab (various locations)
- University of Central Lancashire
- Unoccupied Crown Land (various locations)
- Upper Confidence Level
- Upper Confidence Limit
- Urbancanopy Layer (meteorology)
- User Control List
- University of California Labor and Employment
- Université Catholique de Louvain - Unité d'Éducation pour la Santé (French)
- Unilaterally Controlled Latin Assets (US CIA)
- Universal Clearance Limited Abutment
- Universidad Centroccidental Lisandro Alvarado (Spanish: Lisandro Alvarado Centroccidental University; est. 1962)
- University Center for Learning Assistance (Illinois State University)
- University of California at Los Angeles
- University of California Consortium for Language Learning & Teaching (Davis, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ron discovered that certain parameters of the plating process were flirting with upper control limits.
If a ward exceeds its upper control limit, then that means they have a higher than expected rate of infection for that period.
The p, x and R center lines are past averages of the process and the upper control limit (UCL) and lower control limit (LCL) are simply three standard deviations from the center line (Figure 4).
The Lower and Upper Control Limits are defined on that basis: LCL = [Mu] - 3 [Sigma] and UCL = [Mu] + 3 [Sigma] Any point outside this range can not result from statistical fluctuations, but must result from some assignable cause.
At Point 3 on the chart, the deviation of the dimension was out of the established parameter (above the upper control limit (UCL) for the dimension).