Joseph Hospital in Nashua, Valley Regional Hospital in Claremont and Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital in Colebrook did not include any copies of minutes from the executive board.
What does UCVH stand for?
UCVH stands for Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United Confederate Veterans
- Universidad Catolica de Valparaiso
- Universidad Central de Venezuela
- Universidad de Chile - Valparaiso
- Universitatea din Craiova (Romanian: University of Craiova; Craiova, Romania)
- Uncorrected Visual Acuity
- University of Connecticut Volleyball Club
- University of Chicago Velo Club (Illinois)
- Universal Childhood Vaccine Distribution Program
- University Council for Vocational Education (now University Council for Workforce and Human Resource Education)
- Uist Council of Voluntary Organisations (UK)
- Universal Combat Vehicle Platform
- Upper Calderdale Valley Rennaisance (UK)
- Unicoi County Vocational School (Erwin, TN)
- Union County Vocational-Technical Schools (Scotch Plains, New Jersey)
- University Committee on Vision and Values (Bowling Green State University; Bowling Green, OH)
- Ulster Championship Wrestling
- Ultimate Championship Wrestling
- Ultimate Christian Wrestling
- Unconventional Warfare
Samples in periodicals archive:
And Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital might have to shut its doors.
Grants were awarded to: * Southwest Region Planning Commission * Lamprey Health Care * New Hampshire Minority Health Coalition * Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital * Health Strategies of New Hampshire * New Hampshire Center for Nonprofits * New Hampshire Coalition to End Homelessness * Greater Derry Oral Health Collaborative Corporation * Council on Fund Raising New Hampshire * Elliot Hospital * New Hampshire Public Health Association.