Cancers of the upper aero-digestive tract are on the increase throughout the world and to date the increases have been greatest in young adults under the age of 50," the Daily Mail quoted Gary Macfarlane, lead author of the study.
What does UADT stand for?
UADT stands for Upper Aero-Digestive Tract
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UADT
- Uniform Automated Data Processing System - Stock Point (US DoD)
- University of Alabama Department of Public Safety
- Ultimate Altcoin Daytraders Spreadsheet
- United African Diasporan States (est. 2001)
- University of Alabama Disabilities Sports
- University of Alberta Debate Society
- User Attribute Data Set (computing)
- University of Abertay Dundee Students' Association (Dundee, Scotland)
- Universal Asymmetrical Digital Subscriber Line
- University of Aberdeen Development Trust (Aberdeen, Scotland, UK)
- Umbilical Artery Doppler Velocimetry (pregnancy)
- United against Domestic Violence (UK)
- University Advancement
- Universal Alliance of Diamond Workers (Gaborone, Botswana)
- Universidad Autonoma de Yucatan (State University of Yucatan, Mexico)
- University of Art and Design Zurich
- Ubiquitin Activating Enzyme (antibodies)
- Undefined Application Error
- Unexpected Adverse Event
- Unidades Agrupadas de Exportación (Spanish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alcohol and tobacco, alone or in combination, are associated with an increased risk of various cancers, including those of the upper aero-digestive tract and liver.
If the source of the hemorrhage is unclear, the upper aero-digestive tract must be thoroughly examined.